Our work at Eden Flooring often takes us to hospitals and schools across Cornwall and Devon. These essential buildings require safe and durable flooring and interiors, professionally fitted by experts.
Some recent examples of our work include:
- The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital. We have been working to improve one of the exam rooms by supplying and fitting a new Armstrong suspended ceiling system, including main runners, a steel grid, Gyprex Satinspar tiles, perimeter trims and edge profiles. We also fitted new Polyflor XL flooring which combines high performance with optimum style.
- St Michael’s Hospital in Hayle. We have been carrying out work to improve rooms in Marie Therese House, their specialist neurology rehabilitation centre. Working through the night so not to disturb essential services, we have been fitting Altro Wood Safety flooring in the dining room and Altro Whiterock and Pisces (in beautiful Sea Urchin colour) in the bathrooms.
- At the Helston and Lizard Adult Education Centre we have been working in conjunction with the CBRE group to fit Heckmondwike Supacord carpet in the circulation area.
- Working for Interserve we are carrying out carpet and flooring repairs in Penryn Junior School and Richard Lander school with Gerflor flooring.
- At St Dennis Primary School we have been working with Regan Builders, to fit Heckmondwike Supacord carpet (in colourful purple) in a corridor.